1. Wenzhe Fa, Tiantian Liu, Meng-Hua Zhu, and Junichi Haruyama, Regolith thickness over Sinus Iridum: Results from morphology and size-frequency distribution of small impact craters, Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets, 119, 1914-1935, doi:10.1002/2013JE 004604.
2. Tuo Fang, and Wenzhe Fa, High frequency thermal emission from the lunar surface and near surface temperature of the Moon from Chang’E-2 microwave radiometer, Icarus, 2014, 232, 34-53.
3. Menghua Zhu, Wenzhe Fa, Wing-Huen Ip, Jiangchuan Huang, Tiantian Liu, Linzhi Meng, Jun Yan, Aoao Xu, Zesheng Tang, Xiaolei Wang, and Dong Qiao, Morphology of asteroid (4179) Toutatis as imaged by Chang’E-2 spacecraft, Geophysical Research Letters, 2014, 41, 328-333, doi: 10.1002/2013GL058914.
4. Wenzhe Fa, Simulation for ground penetration radar (GPR) study of the subsurface structure of the Moon, Journal of Applied Geophysics, 2013, 99, 98-108.
5. Wenzhe Fa, and Yuzhen Cai, Circular polarization ratio characteristics of impact craters from Mini-RF observations and implications for ice detection at polar regions of the Moon, Journal of Geophysical Research-Planets, 2013, 118, 1582-1608.
6. Wenzhe Fa, and Mark A. Wieczorek, Regolith thickness of the lunar nearside: Result from Earth-based 70-cm Arecibo radar observations, Icarus, 2012, 218, 771-787.
7. Wenzhe Fa, Mark A. Wieczorek, and Essam Heggy, Modeling polarimetric radar scattering from the lunar surface: study on the effect of physical properties of the regolith layer, Journal of Geophysical Research-Planets, 2011, 116, E03005, doi:10.1029/2010JE003649.
8. Wenzhe Fa, and Ya-Qiu Jin. A primary analysis of microwave brightness temperature of lunar surface from Chang-E 1 multi-channel radiometer observation and inversion of regolith layer thickness, Icarus, 2010, 207(2): 605-615.
9. Wenzhe Fa, and Ya-Qiu Jin. Simulation of brightness temperature from lunar surface and inversion of regolith-layer thickness, Journal of Geophysical Research-Planets, 2007, 112, E05003, doi: 10.1029/2006JE002751.
10. Wenzhe Fa, and Ya-Qiu Jin. Quantitative estimation of helium-3 spatial distribution in the lunar regolith layer, Icarus, 2007, 190(1): 15-23.