（1）Xiao B, Li QG, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Yang PT, Chen JL, Xu XY. 2014. Highly fractionated Late Triassic I-type granites and related molybdenum mineralization in the Qinling orogenic belt: Geochemical and U-Pb-Hf and Re-Os isotope constraints. Ore Geology Reviews. 56: 220-233.
（2）Li Q, Liu S, Wang Z, Shen Y, Zhang L and Zhang J. Provenance and geotectonic setting of the Palaeoproterozoic Zhongtiao Group and implications for assembly of the North China Craton: whole-rock geochemistry and detrital zircon data. Journal of the Geological Society, London. 168: 1215-1224. 2011.
（3）Li QG, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Wang DS, Zhen Y, Yang K and Wu FH. 2011. Late Jurassic Cu-Mo Mineralization at the Zhashui-Shanyang District, South Qinling, China: Constraints from Re-Os molybedenite and Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry U-Pb zircon dating. Acta Geologica Sinica. 85: 661-672.
(4) Li QG, Chen X, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Zhou YK, Zhang J, Wang T, 2009. Evaluting the provenance of metasedimentary rocks of the Jiangxian Group from the Zhongtiao Mountain using whole-rock geochemistry and detrital zircon Hf isotope. Acta Geologica Sinica 83, 550-561.?
(5) Li QG, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Han BF, Shu GM, Wang T, 2008. Electron microprobe monazite geochronological constraints on the Late Palaeozoic tectonothermal evolution in the Chinese Tianshan.Journal of the Geological Society, London.165: 511-522?.
(6) Li QG, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Chu ZY, Song B, Wang YB, Wang T. 2008. Contrasting Provenance of Late Archean Metasedimentary rocks from the Wutai Complex, North China Craton: Detrital zircon U-Pb, whole-rock Sm-Nd isotopic and geochemical data. International Journal of Earth Sciences. 97: 443-458.?
(7) Li QG, Liu SW, Wang ZQ, Yan QR, Guo ZJ, Zhang ZC, Zheng HF, Jiang CF, Wang T, Chu ZY, 2007. Geochemical Constraints on the Petrogenesis of the Proterozoic Granitoid Gneisses from the Eastern Segment of the Central Tianshan Tectonic Zone, Northwestern China. Geological Magzine.144 (2): 305-317.?
(8) Li QG, Liu SW, Han BF, Zhang J, Chu ZY, 2005. Geochemistry of metamsedimentary rocks of the Proterozoic Xingxingxia Complex: Implications for provenance and tectonic setting of the Eastern Segment of the Central Tianshan Tectonic Zone, Northwestern China. Canadian Journal of Earth Science. 42: 287-306.?
(9) Li QG, Liu SW, Han BF, Wang YR, Dang QN, 2005. Geochemical characteristics of the metapelites from the Xingxingxia group in the Eastern Segment of the Central Tianshan: Implications for the provenance and paleowethering. Science in China (Series D). 48: 1637-1648. ?
(10) Li QG, Liu SW, Han BF, Zhang J, Chu ZY, 2003. Nd isotopic characteristics of Proterozoic metasedimentary rocks and constraints on their provenance in the eastern segment of Central Tianshan Belt, Xinjiang. Progress in Nature Science.13: 908-913.